Orange Bush Curry combines traditional Indian spices with native Australian bush tomato, feisty mountain pepper
berry and a tantalising hint of finger lime for a wildly aromatic fusion and versatile curry base fit for a Hindu god.
An intensely sweet and spicy blend, ORANGE harmonises with coconut cream or tomato stock as a foundation for red meat and/or vegetables, and a 'bush come Bombay' food experience best enjoyed with a glass of peppery Australian Shiraz.
Winner of two Bronze Medals 2010 and 2011 Royal Sydney Show Regional Food Category.
How it works:
- toast 1 tbsp ORANGE in pan for 30 secs
- stir in 1 tbsp oil, onion & garlic clove
- seal meat/vegetables in curry base
- add liquid and slow cook through
- devour with glass of Australian Shiraz
mountain pepper berry